It’s a bit of the best of everything – some relaxing, some learning, some movement that will leave you feeling recharged.
Space is limited: We keep our group sizes to a maximum of 10 participants to give you the best experience possible.
Minimum group size is 4.
- 3 days + 3 nights at our private secluded mountainside basecamp in the Canadian Rockies with incredible views of the Rockies, Purcells & Columbia Valley
- Shared accommodations in glamping tents with real beds (4 per tent)
- Wholesome, locally sourced meals – 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 suppers
- Optional 1 hour in-camp massage session
- Campfire time, starry nights with no light pollution, time to recharge + reconnect
- Outdoor skills taught by experienced outdoor leaders with 30+ years of experience:
- Intro to basic navigation – map, compass, hiking apps, GPS
- Hiking skills – how to plan a hike, what to take
- Survival – the 3 Ts of safe adventuring taught by certified Adventure Smart educator
- Wildlife safety – recognize wildlife signs, what to carry, bear repellent practice
- Intro to orienteering on private orienteering course – a safe place to test out your new skills
- Day hikes tailored to your level on local trails with certified OCC Field Leader/IGA certified Interpretive Guide/ex-military mountain leader
- Standup paddleboard/kayak/canoe excursion with basic instruction by certified instructor